FILM PAGE CONTENT AND SPECIFICITIES
FILM PAGE CONTENT
|The Film page is meant to be integrated in the MFDB website so the film has main focus, and shows all the film's information in an orderly, attractive and interactive way. It's structured in the following horizontal blocs: header, bàsic information, media viewer, screenshots, extended information, tags and related films, user reviews and added data.|
|First horizontal bloc||The first horizontal bloc is the header and basically contains the film's identifying elements and first level of participation:|
• Series name: For films that belong in a series. It can be a television series, a group of films of joint production, etc.
• Follow options for registered users: Buttons to add and delete films from the Favourites list and Watchlist and the Share button to send the page link via twitter and facebook (see User participation).
|Second horizontal bloc||The second bloc is a highlighted bloc in a blue horizontal band that has the film's basic data:|
|FILM BASIC DATA||
• Production country: It can have more than one country when it's a co-production.
|Floating window||When you click on the poster, video link, or location map, it opens a floating window with tabs to see different broader multimedia content:|
|MULTIMEDIA CONTENT VIEWER||
• Posters: To see poster in a bigger size in an horizontal carousel and go from one to the next.
Third horizontal bloc
|Screenshots are displayed in an horizontal carousel under the basic chart. This carousel only comes up in the film pages that have any screenshots.|
|Fourth horizontal bloc||The fourth bloc has two columns. The left one holds the map and location information. The right one contains extended information of the following fields and in different tabs (only tabs with available information are displayed):|
|EXTENDED MAIN INFORMATIONS||
• Credits: Holding related links.
Tags and related films
|Fifth horizontal bloc||The fifth bloc contains information of film connections via two related searches:|
• Tags: Are keywords related to the films. Even though they give out clue information about the film, they are basically meant to label the film and allow you to find other films under the same label (tag) and make a related search using key words.
User reviews and added data
|Page closure||At the end of the page you can find the tabs of the participation area. Users have two options to make their contributions to a film (see User participation):|
• User reviews: Registered users may leave their reviews and polls for the film. These comments can be modified by the user in his/her MFDB private area.